Please take a few minutes to enter...
‘Show Us Your Hearing’ Photography Competition DETAILS
WHEN IS THE CONTEST DEADLINE? Monday, July 12th
HOW DO I ENTER? To enter, follow these 5 easy steps:
1. Register here: http://www.hear-the-world.com/en/user/registration.html --You will receive an email registration confirmation from Hear the World. If you don’t receive an email, please check your Junk Mail folder.
2. Visit this URL: http://bit.ly/dblGut , click the “enter the contest” button, and enter the entry form.
- Upload a photograph of you, a friend, or family member in the ‘Conscious Pose of Hearing.’ The photo must be high res (300dpi), between 1MB - 3MB.
- Give your photograph a title and provide a description of up to 100 words describing the importance of being aware of your hearing at every age.
- Click “Send.” Your Entry will not be officially entered into the Competition unless you click the final Send button and receive a confirmation screen that states that your Entry was accepted.
· To take a moment to think about your sense of hearing and the sounds you are grateful to hear every day
· To support the Hear the World initiative which is dedicated to raising awareness about the importance of hearing, while also educating the public about the consequences of hearing loss and the available solutions.
· For a chance to win a Polaroid 300 Instant Camera and for a chance to see your photograph published in the award-winning Hear the World magazine.
WHAT ARE THE JUDGES LOOKING FOR?
Most visually appealing- 50%
100 word description- 10%
HOW AND WHEN WILL THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER BE DETERMINED?
1. The public will vote on their favorite photo between July 13th – August 3rd
2. The top five entries that receive the most votes will be judged by a panel of judges between August 4th – August 10th
3. The grand prize winner will be announced on August 16th on the Hear the World website. Winners will be notified by phone and email.