Friday, November 12, 2010

Neighborhood Toy Store Day! Nov 13, 2010

Tomorrow I will be joining other Philly Social Media Moms at the Please Touch Museum for Neighborhood Toy Store Day. I haven't told my daughter about this due to the simple fact that I didn't want to hear "are we going today" every day for the past week. This will be a wonderful event and a great reminder to shop local!!


Toy stores across the country will be celebrating the joy of play at Neighborhood Toy Store Day on November 13, 2010.

Please view our list of participating stores to find the one nearest you. Give them a call to find out what they have planned for the big day!


Read more at neighborhoodtoystoreday.com
 

1 comment:

  1. I made the mistake of telling them in advance - I think we're up to 4,673 "are we going now"s. Just today alone. They are so EXCITED!

    Hope to meet you tomorrow. It's going to be a fun day!

    Caitlin Knight
    www.raisingglobalkids.com

    ReplyDelete