Sunday, December 12, 2010

Going to Great Wolf Lodge

Caitlyn woke EXTREMELY early this morning and climbed into bed with me... I did my best to ignore her but I had no chance against her. Conor must have sensed the movement from the other side of the house and he woke too. Happy Sunday!!

The kids must have gotten into some sugar or something cause they were absolutely insane during the morning routine. Lots of running around, no listening and fighting over lollipops that they are not supposed to have at 8am ensued.

So the car is packed with entirely too much crap and most likely not the right stuff but we have our swimsuits and I think that is all that really matters!!

I keep hoping that Conor will catch a nap on the ride up but it doesn't look like that is going to happen... This is going to be a challenging day.

I did bring migraine meds. No clue how to keep sanity intact though.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment