Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sick - need supplement info

So there has been some funk going around my house and it needs to vacate.  No, I am not talking about Quang but he had better not go any further on my bad side. 

A week and a half ago I found out I had a kidney infection, beyond painful and thankfully 1000mg of cipro daily for 7 full days killed it.  BUT half way through that I ended up getting a nasty virus that I am still fighting.  Poor Conor got it too, I thought he was getting better and then he spiked a 103 temp.  Took the little dude to the doc and the step test was negative.  He recovered just in time for his 2nd Birthday party at Arnolds -- what a relief.  So we thought we were through the worst of it and had a fun day planned for Monday (his actual birthday) but of course his sister got sick.  Yesterday Caitlyn developed a 104 fever, this morning the fever was still as high so she went to the doctors.  This one tested positive for strep.

What supplements do you give your kids?  What do you take yourself?  I need the kids to be healthy for 4th of July weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment