Friday, August 27, 2010

Philadelphia - Walk for Hope. If you are in the area on Sept 12 pls consider walking! @joeyfortman is hosting



This one really hits home right now. A week ago I noticed a lump in my right breast so when I received the info about this walk today I jumped on the chance to help get the word out. I have my mammogram and ultrasound scheduled for Monday, pretty sure everything will be okay but thankful for organizations like this.



I am positive that this will be a fun event because Joey Fortman of http://www.joeyfortman.com/ will be hosting. Over the past 6 months I have had the pleasure of getting to know this fabulous woman... she has taught me so many things.



Get involved!

Women's Cancers, Women's Cures


Beginning this year, City of Hope expands the power of Walk for Hope. We are a united front of survivors and supporters dedicated to ending the devastation of breast and gynecological cancers.

WE WANT TO DO MORE. WE WANT TO SAVE MORE WOMEN.
WALK FOR HOPE IS MORE THAN A FUNDRAISING WALK –
IT IS A MOVEMENT.


Hope is on the horizon. Boosted by the unstoppable spirit of thousands of committed supporters in eight cities, City of Hope's women’s cancers research, treatment and education programs are leading the way to women's cures. More about the cause.

We're all in. Are you?


Read more at nationalevents.cityofhope.org

No comments:

Post a Comment